A perfectly timed piece, since we’re all working remotely.
Attend from the comfort AND safety of your own sofa.
Stephen Curran on process, and how he designs to delight.
You can now explore a list of articles and insights curated by and for content designers. Members of our content team speak at a variety of events and keep sharing ideas in articles and guidelines. Check out some of the latest.
Our new community page is among a handful of recent enhancements we added to the Intuit content style guide.
- Share the voices of our content team in fresh Community updates.
- Playbooks aren’t just for content designers. These guides help teams across Intuit build and market experiences that help customers succeed. Get smart with playbooks.
- An (Intuit) designer’s story uses comic-book storytelling to show how content, interaction, and visual design work together like true heroes.
- Do you have something to add to the word list? Let us know.
- Things look a bit brighter, don’t they? Changes in visual design continue to add to our content and guide us along.
Don’t see the guideline you’re looking for? Email us.