The secret sauce to presenting isn’t what you think.
When you own the narrative, you can steer the process.
We champion diversity and inclusivity in the terms we use.
As AI pushes the style guide further, where will it push us?
Aladrian Goods talks content design with a product designer.
The content design team at Intuit is committed to creating a healthy, inclusive, and anti-racist culture, grounded in putting people first. We’re proud to share our anti-racist language principles and updated word list.
Here’s some other stuff we’ve changed or added over the last few months:
- Need guidance on using the plus sign (+) and other symbols? We’ve got you covered. Read about mathematical symbols and equations
- Fresh mobile app store content guidelines help make sure all of our iOS and Android apps look and sound like Intuit.
- Keep customers focused on completing tasks by giving them just what they need, just when they need it. Check out our guidelines for product content design.
- Visit our 2020 Intuit Writers Symposium page to watch recordings of all the presentations. From Help content to hip-hop, you’re bound to learn something new.
- Do you have something to add to the word list? Let us know.
- Check out the fresh updates on our community page.
Stay tuned for updates to Help, mobile, and CUI content.
Don’t see the guideline you’re looking for? Email us.