The content design team at Intuit is committed to creating a healthy, inclusive, and anti-racist culture, grounded in putting people first. We’re proud to share our anti-racist language principles and updated word list.
Here’s some other stuff we’ve changed or added over the last few months:
- Need guidance on using the plus sign (+) and other symbols? We’ve got you covered. Read about mathematical symbols and equations
- Fresh mobile app store content guidelines help make sure all of our iOS and Android apps look and sound like Intuit.
- Keep customers focused on completing tasks by giving them just what they need, just when they need it. Check out our guidelines for product content design.
- Visit our 2020 Intuit Writers Symposium page to watch recordings of all the presentations. From Help content to hip-hop, you’re bound to learn something new.
- Do you have something to add to the word list? Let us know.
- Check out the fresh updates on our community page.
Stay tuned for updates to Help, mobile, and CUI content.
Don’t see the guideline you’re looking for? Email us.